This Garden Bar 6×4 bar. Assembly required.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty. The decking surrounding the product is not included
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
If you’ve ever dreamt of having your own bar then this is definitely
the garden structure for you.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor & roof
- Fully framed tongue & groove door with unique full length security hinge
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Provided with secure lock & key
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||1|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|